A multinational family owned company
Since its begining Alibérico has continued to grow into what it is today, a family owned multinational. As the first Spanish private group in the aluminium sector, it employs more than 1,200 people and includes 38 companies and 21 factories located in 7 countries over 3 continents.
Aliberico’s production is based on a philosophy focused on high-quality products with “Premium” trademarks in all the markets where they are present.
Aliberico’s success relies on:
Alibérico sells its products in more than 80 countries on 5 continents, in diverse sectors such as food, packaging, building, transport, industry and renewable energy. With its Premium brands, its products are a benchmark of leadership and synonymous of high quality in every sector it operates.
Awards and Recognitions
Alibérico’s path and expansion has not gone unnoticed and has been recognized by prestigious institutions such as:
- Castilla y León Económica: Award to the Best Export and Internationalization Manager
- ACOCEX Award for its International Expansion
- Royal Forum of Senior Management: Gold Master
- Executives Magazine: Executive Award to the Business Project
- ADEME Best Management Award
- 2014 CECALE Gold Award
- 2014 FAE Gold Award
- Victoriano Reinoso Award: Most Entrepreneur Gallego Manager of the year 2015
- El Mundo: Innovators 2016 Award
- Executives Magazine: Executive Innovation Award
- Castilla y León Económica: Best Business Operation Award
- Club Award for Exporters and Investors for Internationalization
Alibérico is a member of ADEFAM, Association for the Development of Family Business in Madrid